[Building Sakai] Integrating JForum user documentation

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri May 9 11:51:45 PDT 2014

Hi Josh,

If someone from the community would step up to work with the
documentation team, I'm fairly confident we can integrate into the Sakai
10 online help and later (probably too late for the 10.0 release, but
probably could make it into a maintenance release). We have already done
this with OSP, and I believe we will be integrating documentation from a
few Contrib tools shortly.

Cheers,
Neal