[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Hidden lessons are accessible through index

Bernardo bgarcia at pentec.es
Fri May 9 05:19:56 PDT 2014

I think it works fine using LB settings, but once the students
access/complete a unit it will always appear in the index. This might be
deliberated, but we have changed the behavior to solve our current trouble.
I think it still should be corrected when you using the Site Info tool to
hide the pages though.