[Building Sakai] Uploading files to Resources via RESTful API?

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Wed May 7 16:52:51 PDT 2014

Thanks Taper.

I found that I could just use Sakai's WebServlet to upload a file to the Content Resources so that's what I will be using. BTW, for the project I'm working on I need to use REST.

For your question, maybe you can start by looking at the entitybroker/rest/src/java/org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/rest/EntityHandlerImpl.java.

thanks,
Lydia