[Building Sakai] Sakai tool development

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:49:39 PDT 2014

Hi

Yes wicket is fine. If you used the archetype then you will have the sakai
bits in the web.xml so it should be ready to just build it and deploy it
via mvn clean install sakai:deploy.

You can then find it in a site and add it. Note that there is already a
tool to do what you want, in case you were wanting to use that.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device