[Building Sakai] how to use Ajax in JSF while developing tool for sakai 2.9

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 31 06:40:30 PDT 2014

As part of the JSF upgrade examples for Sakai 10 in (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20086) there are some samples for
using the ajax tag in JSF 1.2 or 2.0. I've not personally tried these but
Juan José said they worked. There's more info on that jira. You'd have to
be on Sakai 10 or trunk (or figure out how to backport this work to 2.9).
2.9 doesn't support this otherwise, just jsf 1.1.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/um.es/contrib/jsf-update/