[Building Sakai] Howto Pull data from sakai in Java

cn19998 cn19998 at qq.com
Fri Mar 28 23:51:57 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

 I would like to know if there is any API of Sakai so that I could pull some data from Sakai's serve to my local machine. I have checked the official document. But there seems to be only guide to help programmer contribute to Sakai. Nothing about API is mentioned. Besides, a project aimed at providing mobile support for Sakai (called Keitai) seems to have been suspended. I found a "hook" described in the hoempage:

     Therefore, the scope of Project Keitai has been defined as creating the “hooks” in ALL current core tools and a small number of selected Contrib tools to enable those tools to communicate with mobile apps developed or adopted at the institutional level.

 But no more information is given there. Do anyone have any knowledge about where I can have more informatioin on this?
 Plus, I have only learned Java so a Java API would be great!

 Thanks.