[Building Sakai] Regarding Issue: Auto Submit and Timer (#SAM-2225)

chaitanya.cheekate chaitanya.cheekate at vidyayug.com
Fri Mar 28 00:41:55 PDT 2014

Hello Team,

I am working on issue: Auto Submit and Timer ( #SAM-2225
<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2225>  )

As per my observation I feel we can provide solution by checking time is
expired before showing the question(i.e after clicking begin assessment).

After time expired if user clicks on begin assessment button, submit the
test automatically and show proper message to user.

Please provide your feedback on my proposal.

Also I would be grateful If you can point me the respective files to
implement the solution.