[Building Sakai] error in building sakai-10-qa05 tag

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Wed Mar 26 07:11:17 PDT 2014

Hi -

    I'm atempting to build the qa5 tag to investigate an issue
encountered in the qa process, and when I try to build it, I get this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project sakai-kernel-api: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-kernel-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-component-manager:jar:10-SNAPSHOT
in sakai-maven2-snapshots
(http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots) -> [Help 1]

I noticed that this file is indeed nowhere present in maven2-snapshots.
Am I trying to build the wrong thing, or is there something else I need
to do to get this to build ?

                             - George Pipkin
                                U.Va.