[Building Sakai] Sakai and Office 365

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:46:31 PDT 2014

Thanks Sam!

Yes, it' seems possible and maybe not too much complex at first sight if
finally we need to develop it. But if someone has done it previously...
hahaha, better.

I've received the same request from 2 different institutions in the last
month, so seems that a lot of institutions are starting to use office365
all over the world.

Diego

E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani