[Building Sakai] RES: Removing users from sites directly via SQL

Gabriel Slomka gabriel.slomka at puc-campinas.edu.br
Tue Mar 25 09:15:34 PDT 2014

Yes, im tryng to integrate sakai with our academic system. We are removing
studants that change classes from theyr own classes, by scheduling SQL Jobs.
We compare databases so we know wich students are in the wrong classes
(sites). I know the ‘ideal’ would be to run this by sakai’s WebService, but
since we run this mostly in a SQLServer its not possible, or we would need
to create a specific service application that would do this.

  THanks alot for the attention !