[Building Sakai] Kalture video not playing in Assignments in Lessons

Geng, Kelly gengx at miamioh.edu
Mon Mar 24 10:20:10 PDT 2014

Bob,

I digged a bit into the code, and looks like when Kaltura renders the
video, it uses $kaltura_src/src/main/webapp/javascript/kaltura-display.js
to promote the placeholder thumbnail image of the video to a real video.
The script seems to be looking for elements in iframes recursively, but
somehow in the Lessons scenario, it is not finding the placeholder element
or somehow failed to promote it.

I'll look into how Lessons renders the page, but if anyone has any insights
into it, please share.

Thanks,
Kelly

--