[Building Sakai] Kalture video not playing in Assignments in Lessons

Geng, Kelly gengx at miamioh.edu
Sat Mar 22 09:38:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a Kaltura video inserted as a part of an Assignment instruction
using CKEditor Kaltura plugin. It's playing normally in Assignments tool,
but once I add the assignment to a Lessons page (using Add Assignment
option in Lesson), and open the assignment inside Lessons, only the
thumnail image is showing up for the video. I compared the 2 scenarios and
the only difference I see is that there is 1 more iframe nested if the
assignment is loaded in Lessons. I wonder whether that can cause the video
not displaying. Does anyone know about this issue? We are on Sakai 2.9.1
and the 201305 tag of Kaltura plugin.

Kelly