[Building Sakai] Signup tool in Jira - Project or Component?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Mar 20 12:33:01 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I need some help.

I'm not sure if we ever made a decision that Signup issues should be
reported in Jira under the Sakai project, using the Signup component
(which does exist), or if we were going to continue using the Signup
project in Jira to track issues.

Which is it? Asking on list, so we can all get on the same page.  Right
now, I think issues are being reported in the Signup Jira project.  I
believe we are in the process of "squashing" everything together, which
is why I thought that Sakai project/Signup component made more sense.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin