[Building Sakai] Requesting for help about Issue #SAK-25847

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Mar 13 07:45:03 PDT 2014

Hi Aaron & Zhen,

Chaitanya has been working with Asahi and has provided several good patches to Sakai code, and has a question about SAK-25847 that I thought the two of you might be in a better position to answer. I've attached the patch to the JIRA:

The change looks reasonable to me, but I wonder what you think, and also wonder if anyone has any insight into why an instructor needs to have asn.submit in order to grade (as described in the JIRA).

Thanks,
- Beth