[Building Sakai] Issues with Account Validator in Clustered Environment

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Mar 12 07:43:47 PDT 2014

Stephen,

Well I tested my scenario with the Administrative password reset and
things worked just fine.  I then when back and did it with the account
validator, and that worked just fine too.  So I don't know how I got it
to reproduce the issue the way I did that one time, but we are having
all kinds of crazy issues with one class in particular with this.

I am now lost again as to why this is happening as I do have issue
reproducing it consistently.

Mike