[Building Sakai] FW: question about Mondo

David Minugh David.Minugh at English.su.se
Wed Mar 5 05:04:11 PST 2014

Does anyone recognize this behavior? I seem to recall having seen a thread about it not long ago, but would appreciate pointers. The comment about a "mobile device" is interesting, but I haven't actually seen the behavior, only this description.
   The sites in question are "project" sites (i.e. don't have automatic enrollment), usually with about 25 students, and were created in January, using Mondo (our local Stockholm University SAKAI) version 7.0.3, last major update in October. The Department administrators and teachers have only the basic rights of selecting from the given menus and options, nothing beyond the standard configuration.

David C. Minugh                                                                             E-mail: David.Minugh at english.su.se
Director of Studies/International Exchanges                            Tel: (+46) 8 16 35 94
English Department                                                                        Cell phone: (+46) 70 - 23 14 777
Stockholm University                                                                     Office: E 851, Frescati

From: Frank Bramlett
Sent: den 5 mars 2014 13:25
To: David Minugh
Subject: question about Mondo

Dear Dave,

Several of my students in the LA groups are having difficulty contributing to the Mondo forum posts. They tell me that they try to post in, for example, seminar 4 folder, but that Mondo puts them in, for example, seminar 2 folder.

Have you heard of this before? One of my students speculated that it has to do with using a mobile device, but I don't have any idea. Can you help?

Best regards,
Frank

Frank Bramlett, PhD
Department of English (E892)