[Building Sakai] Request for help on accessing Sakai REST webservices

cn19998 cn19998 at qq.com
Mon Jun 30 18:57:07 PDT 2014

Hi Laxman,‍

Once I created a session, I get a sessionId in your response. Then I just set add a cookie headers to HTTP request of "JSESSIONID=/*SESSIONID*/.SOMETHING", where SOMETHING is a text I figure out by monitoring the post
in my browser (It seems like a site name or serve name), for example: "Cookie=JSESSIONID=3760de4e-e55b-45f7-bc0f-c5111ff86689.localhost‍‍" for local host. You do not use username or  password but instead the sessionId you got.

Cheer,
Taper.