[Building Sakai] Lesson builder - assignment due day not display

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:27:09 PDT 2014

Hello,

We are using Sakai 2.9.3 and Lesson builder 1.4.3
After creating an Assignment with a due date and adding the newly created
Assignment in Lessons, the due date for Assignments does not display in
Lessons (attached the screenshot)
I can see the due date for the Assignment in "Pick an Assignment", though.

The only related JIRA I found so far is
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-153
and looks like the due date for Assignments should be displayed in Lessons.

If this is the expected behavior in Sakai 2.9.3, please let me know.
Otherwise, please advise me how to fix this issue.
Thank you in advance.