[Building Sakai] Profile2 email notification issue on Wall

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:46:23 PDT 2014

Hello All,

We are using Sakai 2.9.3 and I am wondering how to resolve this email
notification issue on profile2: user X can receive emails when someone
added user X as a connection, and when someone confirmed user X's request
to be a connection.

But user X cannot receive an email when someone posted to User X's wall.

Email notification setting is correct and I cannot find any extra
properties setting for this email notification.
Can anybody shed some light on this issue?

Thank you in advance.