[Building Sakai] Sakai rwiki "View" tab

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 09:06:42 PDT 2014

I think it allows you to see the regular view when in another mode.

When you’re in Edit mode you still see the Edit link, when you’re in History view you still see the History link.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.