[Building Sakai] [sakai-pmc] rwiki update from apereo

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jun 24 06:21:19 PDT 2014

Ordaining and supporting LTI tools seems like a poor use of our limited
community resources.  One of the great incentives for LTI tool providers is
the ability to support every major LMS in existence.  We no longer have to
beg a tool provider like Piazza to build a tight integration into Sakai.
 Their incentive is to build a great LTI integration and achieve instant
integration with all major LMSes.