[Building Sakai] How to create user using Sql Queries

Jehan jeehaaan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:35:29 PDT 2014

Everything works fine,

 but following error log is generating when creating new user or updating
existing user

Jun 23, 2014 2:32:08 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
loadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  C
ould not load org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.ServerStatImpl.  The eventual
foll
owing stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as
well as
 to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and
has no
functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1599)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1558)
        at
org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.classForName(ReflectHelper.java:164)

        at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getImplementors(SessionFactoryI
mpl.java:730)
        at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1544)
        at org.hibernate.impl.CriteriaImpl.list(CriteriaImpl.java:283)
        at
org.hibernate.impl.CriteriaImpl.uniqueResult(CriteriaImpl.java:305)
        at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsUpdateManagerImpl.doUpdateServer
StatObjects(StatsUpdateManagerImpl.java:1157)
        at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsUpdateManagerImpl.access$1400(St
atsUpdateManagerImpl.java:76)
        at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsUpdateManagerImpl$4.doInHibernat
e(StatsUpdateManagerImpl.java:878)
        at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.doExecute(Hibern
ateTemplate.java:419)
        at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.execute(Hibernat
eTemplate.java:339)
        at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsUpdateManagerImpl.doUpdateConsol
idatedEvents(StatsUpdateManagerImpl.java:805)
        at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsUpdateManagerImpl.run(StatsUpdat
eManagerImpl.java:484)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)