[Building Sakai] How to create user using Sql Queries

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Jun 21 06:55:21 PDT 2014

If you're creating a new tool in Sakai you can just use the internal Sakai
apis (the UserDirectoryService in this case)

If you're doing it outside Sakai, the webservice or the database calls are
going to be run server to server so you'd put the admin password on the
server in either case. And the user that's logging in to change the
password won't have to be admin, as Seth said.