[Building Sakai] Blogger Tool for Sakai 2.9.3?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Jun 18 23:02:01 PDT 2014

AFAIK old Blogger tool is not maintained anymore. The official blog tool
is Clog for 2.9+.

If you add Clog tool into admin myworkspace, there you can migrate old
Blogger entries to be available in Clog.

Best regards.

El 19/06/14 01:25, BJ Peter DeLaCruz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an updated version of Blogger available for Sakai 2.9.3? We
> are currently using the Blogger tool in Sakai 2.7.1.
>
> Thanks,
> BJ

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.