[Building Sakai] Create Site Button

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jun 17 13:34:08 PDT 2014

I've never heard of an actual name. Maybe it's not even a guy. I really
never thought too hard about it. The icon is just user.png, maybe that's
all it is.

But it's easy to add new items to that menu too (includeTabs.vm). If you
have any good ideas. Getting space into the top navigation bar is at a
premium though. There was a request for First/Last Name (SAK-23842) but
couldn't come up with a good design to get it in there so it's just up in
user.png.