[Building Sakai] Don't steal my karma!

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Jun 16 06:43:15 PDT 2014

First, for those who didn't catch the playful tone (not Chris and not Aaron
who I'm having our own friendly private chat outside of this email thread)
in my original email, I'm only trying to build up our SO presence and
trying to figure out how that can be done.  Obviously, I am assuming the
more contributors to the question answers the community has, the better.
 In order to build that up, I took a question I was going to answer on the
dev list and put that on SO instead.  However, this is my first time (I had
to sign up and everything) so I didn't realize there was an 8 hour waiting
period to answering the question (my original goal).  Seems like the best
way may be to have Neil post the questions.  Should he do it automatically
or should I have reached out to him?