[Building Sakai] Don't steal my karma!

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 16 06:17:50 PDT 2014

Pretty small price tag for some karma ;)

About the algorithm, that's interesting to note. The stackoverflow docs
<http://stackoverflow.com/help/self-answer> point out that you may also
accept your own answer but would have to wait 48 hours.

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539