[Building Sakai] CKEditor paste from word

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jun 11 11:41:57 PDT 2014

Though in the error it is saying:
href attribute had a value of "file:///C:/My%20Document1/
Pomona/Sakai/Ticket/syllabus/SYLLABUS-Com-Eng-Ethics-
Barcenas_Spring-2010_-FINAL20140528100832_876387.docx#_ftn1".

Which indicates that someone is trying to link to a file on their desktop,
which obviously won't work and this isn't something you could allow through
antisamy to fix. They'd need to upload that document and re-link it into
Sakai. This seems like it would be a common paste from Word problem, where
Word can't do anything with the attachments inside the document. It would
be nice if the plugin fixed these up and notified the person uploading that
they are missing some attachments, but this currently doesn't happen and
more of a feature for CKEditor.