[Building Sakai] How do I enable a user of type 'lecturer' to be able to create a new site (course or project)?

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jun 11 06:15:47 PDT 2014

Since I re-created the Sakai DB recently, I think there may be some realm and/or role customisations written by OpenCollab (South Africa) that I may need to apply to the DB. Could someone from OpenCollab please comment on this? I have a script named: "uwc_fix_script.txt" (attached) that contains SQL that may be the script I need, but I'm not sure.

--
Jeremy