[Building Sakai] HOW TO MODIFY "Letter Grades with +/-"in the Gradebook Tool

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Jun 10 12:52:06 PDT 2014

Thanks for the clarification.

I have another question:

When I create
Categories in Gradebook setup, they are sorted in alphabetical order. I DO NOT want this. I want
for example to show quizzes, Midterm, then Final exam!

how can we do this?

thanks

> No, like the page says you can put this in your sakai directory in
a file
> called sakai-configuration.xml. You have to run a conversion if you want
> these scales to go into existing gradebooks, but they'll be available for
> new
gradebooks.

> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18306
>
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:37 PM, <alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw this link earlier, but I didn't understand one
thing:

>> Should this change be mad BEFORE the build process, from
source?

>> yours,
>>

>> > I got an offline tip:
>> >

>> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/More+Flexible+Sakai+Configuration
>> >
>> > -- Neal
>> >

>> alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma <mailto:alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma>
>>

>> June 10, 2014 at 2:33 PM

use the Letter Grades with +/-, but we DO NOT use D+

change B+ from 85 to 83.

--

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and
<mailto:neal.caidin at apereo.org>

PM

default Sakai properties file and find this:

separated list of possible letter grades to use
A+,A,A-,B+,B,B-,C+,C,C-,D+,D,D-,E,F

The mapping of

<mailto:neal.caidin at apereo.org>

AM

below.

Caidin <mailto:neal.caidin at apereo.org>

3:09 PM

>> Hi,

10.0 release management. We are at
are looking at an RC02 and/or
this week.

think about from a QA

-------------------------------------

Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185

_https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940_

Thanks,

--
>> > Neal Caidin
>> > Sakai Community Coordinator
>>
> Apereo Foundation
>> > neal.caidin at apereo.org
>> > Skype me! (but
let me know in advance for the first interaction) -
>> nealkdin
>> >

>> > --
>> > This message has been scanned for viruses
and
>> > dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
>> > believed to be
clean.

>> --
>>
>> Alaa NIZAR, BA in MIS, LPIC