[Building Sakai] Problem with mailing list hostname

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Thu Jun 5 01:34:26 PDT 2014

Hi

When I try to post to this list using the email address: "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org", my emails do not get delivered to the list. I have to use: "sakai-dev at sakaiproject.org" in order to post to the list. Below is the output from the nslookup command when run on my computer.

"
C:\Users\admin>nslookup
Default Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.102.9.15

> set q=MX
> sakaiproject.org
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.102.9.15

Non-authoritative answer:
sakaiproject.org        MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = collab.sakaiproject.org
> collab.sakaiproject.org
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.102.9.15

*** UnKnown can't find collab.sakaiproject.org: Query refused
"

Could someone please shed some light on this issue?

--
Jeremy