[Building Sakai] Installation of “Course Evaluation” tool version 1.4.1 in Sakai 2.9.1

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jun 4 01:08:01 PDT 2014

The installation instructions state:

"
6.Run maven sakai from within the evaluation folder
●The evaluation project can be built and deployed with Sakai 2.5.x,
2.6.x, 2.7.x, 2.8.x., or 2.9.x. This is enabled by use of maven
profiles. For example, to do a full build of evaluation with Sakai 2.9,
you might enter the following maven command on the command line:
 mvn clean install -D sakai2.9
"

Since I am running Sakai 2.9.1, should I modify the maven command on
line 4 to:

 mvn clean install -D sakai2.9.1

or should I leave it as is?

--