[Building Sakai] Using Javascript to set the date and time for the RSF date widget in Lessons

David P Bauer dbauer1 at udayton.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:11:07 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been working on a custom for Lessons but I've run into a snag with the
datepicker.

*How do you set the RSF Date Widget to a specific date and time using
Javascript?*

I'm guessing this is completely obvious and I've just overlooked something.
I want to set the date/time automatically after a specific user event. I've
looked but I wasn't able to locate the related documentation.

Thanks for any input you may have and please let me know if you would like
more specific information!

David

--
David P. Bauer