[Building Sakai] Integration of SAKAI in a Struts 2 project

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:51:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

Servlets, JSP, Apache Wicket, Spring MVC all work well in Sakai. I dont
think we actually have a page for how to turn a webapp into a tool.
basically you want the tool registration file and the web.xml bits.
Checkout the Sakai maven archetype generated project and have a gander.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Wicket+Maven+Archetype
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Spring+MVC+Maven+Archetype

And the programmer manual:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Programmer+Manual