[Building Sakai] Displaying files in browser in Sakai 2.9.3?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jul 22 11:53:12 PDT 2014

My first guess would be that the mime type on the pdf file was wrong.

Check what it is in Actions->Edit Details. (File Type) It should be
something with pdf. Some browsers incorrectly identify the file when
uploading so it downloads wrong. This was fixed in 10 by always detecting
the file type in KNL-101, but there's a few outstanding minor issues around
that feature that are expected to be fixed on that by 10.1.