[Building Sakai] Full-time Software Engineer Wanted for Sakai Dev

Zach A. Thomas zach.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:21:11 PDT 2014

My employer, edtell™, is looking to hire a full-time software engineer to work directly on new capabilities and enhancements for Sakai CLE.

We're a small, distributed team delivering online courses for hundreds of K-12 schools.

Our technology is the usual suspects: Java, Sakai, Tomcat, MySQL, Linux, and a little bit of Amazon Web Services. We're also looking to branch out for future products.

edtell™ is one of the fastest-growing education technology companies in the U.S. by revenue. Here are some other reasons you may want to work with us:

- 100% remote. You can fulfill your dream of coding in your pajamas.
- competitive salary proportionate to your experience.
- full benefits, 401(k) matching, medical, paid time off.
- whatever work makes sense to fold back into open source (Sakai or otherwise), you may contribute.

If you're interested, please contact me with a cover letter and résumé. Include pointers to code you've written and your salary requirements.

regards,
Zach Thomas
zthomas at edtell.com