[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Sakai 10: options link renders differently in different browsers

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 01:25:52 PDT 2014

I agree that your solution is the better one, Chuck. It is daft wasting a
row like that. Could you possibly do a rough outline of the kind of steps
that would need to be taken to bring other iframe tools into line? Maybe a
Confluence page? Is is something individual tool maintainers can deal with?
Or is it an infrastructural change behind the scenes?

Cheers,
Adrian.