[Building Sakai] Antisamy

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 14 13:55:23 PDT 2014

There are various options for security in the default.sakai properties.
You'd have to look at what is available for your version.
The file for trunk is at
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/config/trunk/configuration/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/config/bundle/default.sakai.properties

The legacy cleaner was removed for Sakai 10 (KNL-1127) because the rules in
Antisamy were easier to configure and mapped almost exactly with the legacy
(at least in the low setting) and protected against more security issues
that we'd have ever been able to keep up with. So it's not possible to
completely remove it unless you provide an xml file that does no filtering.

I'd be more interested in whatever issue you're having, if it's security
related you should take the discussion over to the
sakai-security at collab.sakaiproject.org list though.