[Building Sakai] How to edit Help tool pages in sakai 10

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Mon Jul 14 06:42:59 PDT 2014

Hi Neal,

I downloaded the HTML version. I'm still working working on modifications.

As far as I knwo, from the readme file, I guess I have to put the html directory inside
$SAKAI_HOME/sakai/help.

May be, I'll have to edit the tool xml config file to hide some
content from the MENU.

I'll get back to you once I do a test.

Thank you
Alaa NIZAR

> Hi Alaa,
>
> I don't remember if
there was a response to your question.

https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai-help-files-download

> and then please let
us know if you have additional questions.

> Thanks,
> Neal
>

>> Alaa NIZAR <mailto:alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma>
>> June 17, 2014 at 1:51
PM
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can we edit the pages and images in the help
tool of sakai 10?

>> I think for hiding or removing help section, we can
use the help.hide
>> propertie in sakai.properties. Right?

Thank you.

content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
>> believed to be
clean.

> --
> Neal Caidin
> Sakai Community Coordinator
> Apereo Foundation
> neal.caidin at apereo.org
> Skype me! (but let me know in
advance for the first interaction) - nealkdin

> --
> This
message has been scanned for viruses and

--

Alaa NIZAR, BA in MIS,
LPIC

believed to be clean.