[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 (non) Skin issue IE 11

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Sun Jul 13 23:06:37 PDT 2014

Hi,
    After transferring a working skin from a development to test(with
near production settings) server we are noticing that some aspects of
the skin are not working on IE 11 such as
a-'background-size' property for a image used for logo is not working
b-Clicking on a course from the horizontal list of courses, to see
available tools in a course is not showing the drop down list of tools.
I am not sure if it is related to antisammy or  some other other
settings in sakai that may be affecting Javascript or CSS/HTML
rendering. I am hoping to discover what is causing this behavior.
Thanks,
Mustansar