[Building Sakai] Proposed Schedule for Sakai 10.1

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Jul 10 15:15:24 PDT 2014

Hi Neal,

Would it be possible to include SAK-26158 and SAK-26624 in Sakai 10.1?

They are related to the following issues:
SAK-26158: for email duplicatiln check in the Account toool and while adding participants.
SAK-26624: for controlling the number of users per site type.

Thank you.

Yours,
Alaa NIZAR

Sent from Samsung Mobile