[Building Sakai] Editing roles and permission

Kurosch Petzold kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 10 02:38:53 PDT 2014

Hey Ismail,

I checked on our test server and all the extra roles (secretary, research
assistant) and the extra site type (internal) we have on it show up in the
"AdminSitePerms" tool. You might need to restart tomcat/Sakai to get them
to show up in the tool, but I am not entirely sure. If this does not work
try to deploy UMUSYNC tool in Sakai 10 it definatly has that
functionality.[0]

If you want to change the names you either go into the DB and change them
or copy existing ones with new names and delete the old one.

Best regards,
Kurosch

[0]
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/UMUSYNC/Sites+sync+tool+-+Umusync