[Building Sakai] Default an External Tool as on or checked

Brett Parker brparke1 at wsc.edu
Wed Jul 9 10:47:19 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Hoping someone out there has done something like this before.  We have an external tool that we want all our sakai classes to have by default.  I have created the tool on the sakai server so it is available for everyone but I would like it to be automatically checked, and if possible greyed-out (like Site Info) in the Edit Tools window of Site Info.  This way it is included into every class that is created be automatically.

Thanks.

-Brett-