[Building Sakai] Editing roles and permission

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 04:53:02 PDT 2014

Correct. Editing a realm template will not backfill to sites that use that
template. You will need to either use the webservices to sync the
permissions, or the admin sites tool. I have an article on roles in Sakai
sites here:
http://steveswinsburg.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/roles-in-sakai-sites/

Note that copyRole is in Sakai webservices already, and the admin sites
tool is now in trunk.

cheers,
Steve