[Building Sakai] Remove Unused Tools in Sakai 2.9.3

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:48:21 PDT 2014

The easiest way here is to go to the database and delete the pages that
have this tool.

Find all tool registrations with id 'blogger'. (from memory,
sakai_site_page_tool)
Grab the page_id and join to the sakai_site_pages and delete the pages
(again, table name from memory).
Delete the tool registrations too.

I am not near a Sakai db to check the exact table names, but have a look at
those tables and it will become apparent, these tables are nicely laid out
and easy to read.

One thing you might want to double check is that the tool is the only one
on a page. In your SQL you can group it up to check the number of tools = 1.

cheers,
Steve