[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 and Adminlite

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jul 8 07:35:22 PDT 2014

I've actually never tried adding the admin workspace to the hierarchy and
assigning non admins to it.  I would assume it works fine.  I would be
worried about special tools that don't check for permissions and assume
that it's an admin tool since it's in the admin workspace.  You don't need
to worry about the "Become User" tool anymore since there are new checks in
Sakai 10x to make sure the user is an actual admin user and not a DA user.
 DA user's can be granted access to use the Become User tool only for users
within their hierarchy access.  What are you wanting the user to have
access to?

-Bryan