[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 and Adminlite

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jul 8 06:56:52 PDT 2014

>We would like a Support role that basically is an admin with view
permission only.

This is what the Delegated Access tool was designed for.  Since you have a
specific use case in mind, you should create a new realm and turn on the
view only permissions and turn off the edit/remove permissions.  Then you
can choose users who will get these permissions in any set or subset of
sites (including all sites).

-Bryan