[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 and Adminlite

Kurosch Petzold kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 8 06:31:53 PDT 2014

Hi Neal,

> Have you looked at the Delegated Access tool, to see if that will meet
> your needs?
>
> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DAC/Delegated+Access+Tool
>
> I know it is not quite the same thing, but maybe enough of an overlap?

we checked the Delegated Access tool and we will be using it. However the
missing functionality would be appreciated by our administration for
management and permission reasons.

>> Matthew Jones <mailto:matthew at longsight.com>
>> July 8, 2014 at 9:06 AM
>> That link didn't work for me? Was it this link?
>>
>> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ADMX/Home
>>
>> There is a note there that says it's unsupported since 2.8, but should
>> work as the webservices haven't significantly changed, just nothing
>> added/fixed. In Sakai 11, we plan to remove all the existing axis
>> webservices in favor of CXF so that would break this tool. The CXF
>> services are already available in Sakai 10 so they would be preferred.
I was looking for adminlite support not adminX ;)
We do not want to use adminX because it is deprecated.

Best regards,
Kurosch