[Building Sakai] Error installing sakai 10

Claudia Roberta claudia.icmc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:16:15 PDT 2014

Hi guys!

I also tried to install the version in
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10.0/ .
But the following error occurred while compiling:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.16:test (default-test) on
project entitybroker-impl: There are test failures.

Anyone know why this error happens?

tks,

Claudia

> [...]
>>> org.sakaiproject.util.ContextLoaderListenerorg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>> Error creating bean with name
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.gradebook.entity.GradesEntityProvider#0' defined in
>>> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve
>>> reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.DeveloperHelperService'
>>> while setting bean property 'developerHelperService'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.DeveloperHelperService'
>>> defined in file
>>> [C:\tomcat-7.0.54\components\entitybroker-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]:
>>> Cannot resolve reference to bean
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.EntityBroker' while setting bean property
>>> 'entityBroker'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.EntityBroker' defined in file
>>> [C:\tomcat-7.0.54\components\entitybroker-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]:
>>> Cannot resolve reference to bean
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.impl.EntityMetaPropertiesService' while
>>> setting bean property 'propertiesProvider'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.impl.EntityMetaPropertiesService' defined in
>>> file
>>> [C:\tomcat-7.0.54\components\entitybroker-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]:
>>> Cannot resolve reference to bean
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.dao.EntityBrokerDao' while setting bean
>>> property 'dao'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.dao.EntityBrokerDao' defined
>>> in class path resource [org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/spring-jdbc.xml]:
>>> Cannot resolve reference to bean
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.dao.impl.EntityBrokerDaoTarget' while
>>> setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.dao.impl.EntityBrokerDaoTarget' defined in
>>> class path resource [org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/spring-jdbc.xml]: Cannot
>>> create inner bean
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.genericdao.springjdbc.SimpleDataMapper#3299ecf1' of type
>>> [org.sakaiproject.genericdao.springjdbc.SimpleDataMapper] while setting
>>> bean property 'dataMappers' with key [0]; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name
>>> 'org.sakaiproject.genericdao.springjdbc.SimpleDataMapper#3299ecf1' defined
>>> in class path resource [org/sakaiproject/entitybroker/spring-jdbc.xml]:
>>> Error setting property values; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
>>> PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are: PropertyAccessException 1: