[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 and Adminlite

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jul 8 06:06:08 PDT 2014

That link didn't work for me? Was it this link?

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ADMX/Home

There is a note there that says it's unsupported since 2.8, but should work
as the webservices haven't significantly changed, just nothing added/fixed.
In Sakai 11, we plan to remove all the existing axis webservices in favor
of CXF so that would break this tool. The CXF services are already
available in Sakai 10 so they would be preferred.